GBP45000 - 60000 / annum
19th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is recruiting a Finance Manager for a global meat importer company.
The purpose of the role is to work with the UK leadership to provide the financial and commercial advice required to make the strategic and operational decisions to ensure the optimal performance of the organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager of the UK and Europe the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Month/year-end reporting;
- Budget, forecast and business plans;
- Transactional/operational finance (AP, AR, banking);
- Non-Financial responsibilities: Insurance, Payroll/HR and facilities management/security;
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Experience as a Finance Manager or Financial controller doing a broad role in an SME;
- Someone self-motivated, with a high level of autonomy, good communication skills and that gets really involved in the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900