£350.00 - £500.00 / day
21st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently partnering with a prestigious Oil and Gas production business based in London who are looking to recruit an Interim Finance Manager, ideally on a Temp to Perm basis.
Our client are a growing business with more than 15 years experience in all stages of the upstream Oil and Gas life cycle. It's an exciting time to join the business, they're going through growth and change having recently acquired some new businesses, creating fantastic opportunities for current and new employees.
You will be an ambitious Finance Manager / Senior Accountant, seeking a new challenge in the Oil and Gas sector, with the ability to travel international for one week every month with the rest of your time based in London.
- Working on the acquisition of a new business overseas
- Working on the integration into the UK business
- Train and up-skill the overseas team (international travel required 1 week per month)
- Assisting the overseas team in reporting actual and budget
- Assist as required with the interim and year end audit
- Support Reserve Based Lending(RBL) and treasury activities
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Assist with debt raising as required
- Preparation of accounts and support documents for distributions up through the Group
You will likely be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with experience within the Oil and Gas industry. Our client will be flexible on your qualification if you have the relevant industry experience.
You will have:
- Finance experience within Oil and Gas production
- Strong system skills (SUN is preferable)
- You will be a Self-starter, needing minimal supervision
- A track record of process improvement is helpful
- Ability to travel at least once a month overseas
- Good team player
- Good communicator
Our client, based in London, are a growing business with more than 15 years experience in all stages of the upstream oil and gas life cycle. It's an exciting time to join the business, they're going through growth and change having recently acquired some new businesses.
Salary & Benefits
This role is paying £350 - £500 per day, depending on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900