£300 - 350 / day
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central London, to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350 per day
The Interim Financial Accountant role will take responsibility for:
- Preparing financial statements and profit and loss accounts
- Managing the full month end process and production of draft sets of management accounts
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- The daily rate of £300-350 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential for the contract.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Financial Accountant you will have a high levels of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £300-350 per day, the new Interim Financial Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900