£38,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
3rd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
This role will require a talented Financial Accountant. This role will be joining a fast-growing finance team in central London.
My client specialises in the design of electric cars and is a market leader within the motorsports and automotive industry. With a renowned global presence and an excellent portfolio of designs, their expansion has led them to recruit a talented Financial Accountant to join their finance team based in central London, England.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a number of duties including the following:
- Monthly consolidation of group companies
- Month-end closing duties
- Preparation of packs for auditors
- Liaise with auditors
- Budget and forecast duties for subsidiaries
- Other ad hoc projects
The perfect candidate will obtain the following:
- finalist/qualified level with ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualification.
- a proven Financial Accountant with consolidations experience, IFRS reporting and UK GAAP
- You will have remarkable grades from a reputable university (Russel Group/Red Brick) as well as having excellent A level grades.
- The perfect candidate with have exceptional excel and analytical skills.
- This role is based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£38,000 - £45,000 & Exceptional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900