£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
This role will require a fully qualified Financial Accountant to consolidate group accounts within the Automotive industry. This role will be joining a fast-growing finance team in Kent.
My client specialises in the design of electric cars and is a market leader within the motor-sports and automotive industry. With a renowned global presence and an excellent portfolio of designs, their expansion has led them to recruit a qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance team based in central London.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a number of duties including the following:
- Monthly consolidation of group companies
- Month-end closing duties
- Preparation of packs for auditors
- Liaise with auditors
- Budget and forecast duties for subsidiaries
- Other ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will adhere to the following:
- qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience within industry
- You will be a proven Financial Accountant and will have experience with consolidation of group accounts and involvement with budgets for multiple subsidiaries.
- You will have remarkable grades from a reputable university (Russel Group/Red Brick) as well as having excellent A level grades.
- The perfect candidate with have exceptional excel and analytical skills.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 & Additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900