£375.00 - £400.00 / day
8th August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Fin-Tech firm based in Central London helping them source a Financial Controller for a 6-month role.
Rate: up to £400 per day.
As Financial Controller you shall join an ambitious who share the drive to grow the business. You shall report direct into the CFO and have a broad role which covers business partnering as well as diving into the Financial Statements and supporting the junior members of the team.
As Financial Controller your main responsibilities will include
- Implementing and maintaining highest quality financial controls throughout the business
- Reviewing the financial statements, technical accounting work, and the annual report
- Preparation and reconciliation of management accounts and board reports
- Planning future forecast and assessing budgets with various stakeholders
- Oversight of day to day accounting entries and maintenance of ledger
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fully qualified accountant
- 4+ years post qualified experience with relevant finance and start-up experience; some banking experience preferred
- Proactive way of working, both autonomously and within a team
- Proficient on Excel
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and motivated
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
This firm was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals who have worked to build a company to disrupting and revolutionising the Banking industry and shift the focus away from the large Banking institutions. The company now comprises of over 150 people and is set for rapid growth through the rest of 2019 and 2020.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: £375 - £400 per day.
Location: Central London
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900