£350.00 - £400.00 / day
12th September 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management firm based in Central London helping them source a Financial Controller for 9 months to cover a maternity leave.
Rate: £350 - £400 per day.
As Financial Controller you shall be managing the work of a part qualified bookkeeper and reviewing the managed accounts which they produce whilst also completing any ad hoc investor reports.
As Financial Controller your main responsibilities will include
- Production of statutory accounts and associated notes for all of the entities
- Review of consolidated management accounts and board reports
- Intercompany reconciliations with overseas service providers
- Tax, regulatory, risk and compliance reporting and submissions for all group entities (in UK and Luxembourg)
- Manage annual budget process and regular re-forecasting process
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the senior management team
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fully qualified accountant
- 5+ years post qualified experience with relevant finance and accounting experience; financial services industry experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience with macros VLOOKUP, pivot tables, and charts preferred
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and motivated
This Asset Firm was established in 2009 by some leading market professionals who wanted to create an efficient and direct way to take advantage of alternative investment opportunities. Their aim is to create a fully diversified portfolio for their investors giving steady returns to beat the equity market through all market conditions. Since then, they have built multiple portfolios in excess of €20bn of with an excellent track record of success.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: £350 - £400 per day.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900