Senior Finance Analyst/ Business Partner
GBP50000 - 650000 / annum
City of London
13th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst/ Business Partner for a very impressive Venture Capital arm of one of Fortune 100s top 10 businesses to work for. Based in Oxford Circus, this organisation takes ideas from conception all the way through to a finalised product.
Working within a commercial finance team of 3, this role will be business partnering with Senior Managers and providing them with analytical reports and building cost saving/ Profitability models.
The offices are amazing with huge breakout areas, on site Batista, fully stocked bar, Fully stocked kitchen and snack area, games room and more.
- Ownership of Weekly Venture Reporting process: working with Junior Finance Analyst, Staffing and Venture GM's to gather accurate and timely insight on venture economics and communicating any risks to Commercial Finance Manager and Partner group
- Pricing support for new ventures through modelling various scenarios and support Partners/Venture GM's navigating internal approval processes
- Oversee global reporting of local ventures, ensuring all new deals are captured and maintained as economics of ventures evolve
- Ownership of Pipeline management reporting, ensuring up-to-date data captured on current deals, and customising reporting for local leadership
- Support Annual Budgeting and quarterly re-forecast process by working alongside Commercial Finance Manager and Venture Operations Leads/Director to understand impact of annual business activities
- Maintain local pricing models to align with internal rate card, approval thresholds and product offerings
- Analyse DV London DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) performance and working with leadership group to drive improved performance
- Supporting Venture Operations leadership to understand and improve operating costs performance
- Support Commercial Finance Manager on internal projects to improve processes and drive business towards Target Operating Model
- Coach Junior Analyst resource
- Qualified( ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 0-3 years PQE
- Proven business partnering and commercial Experience
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders daily
- Proficient user of excel
Salary and Package
This Venture Capital arm of one of Fortune 100s top 10 businesses to work for is paying between £50,000 -£65,000 + Great Benefits
This Venture Capital arm of one of Fortune 100s top 10 businesses to work for is located in the city of London Near Oxford Circus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900