Fixed Income Operations
GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
8th March 2018
The Fixed Income Operations Analyst will perform a range of processing activities efficiently and accurately in accordance with policies and procedure, in order to provide business partners and external customers with cost effective and efficient best practice service.
Robert Half are recruiting for a Fixed Income Operations Analyst for a Bank based in the City of London. The Fixed Income Operations Analyst will perform a range of processing activities efficiently and accurately in accordance with policies and procedure, in order to provide business partners and external customers with cost effective and efficient best practice service.
- Processing and Settling Open Repo, Repo with haircuts
- Securities versus Securities - stock lending free of payment
- Floating rate repo, Index repo
- Tri part repo transactions.
- Securities versus Cash - Stock Lending against Cash (Bi-Lateral/Tri Party)
- Checking and investigating Euroclear urgent/future unmatched report and cash balances on a daily basis.
- Input of all bond and Repo deals traded into Euclid, TRAX and booking trades on our in-house systems as appropriate.
- Confirm and settle all CP and Certificate of Deposit trades, liaising with the IPA's and traders.
- Monitor funding requirement of Euroclear, CREST and BONY, moving funds as required.
- Confirm, and settle where necessary all Domestic trades dealt on behalf of our international offices.
- Processing all Repo margin call on a daily basis.
- Daily and monthly Reconciliation of our own portfolios to Depository Statements, in-house Risk system and accounting for all products
- Daily check of future maturities report for upcoming interest/redemption payments for all holdings.
- Experience within a similar environment with a good understanding of processes and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic to develop.
Paying up to £45k per annum for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement