Front End Developer (Email) -City
GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
13th July 2018
Front End Developer (EMail) -City
This is an exciting time for a Lead Front End Developer who is a motivated, organised and driven Front End Developer who will enjoy the benefits of working for a hip and creative media company based in Holborn, London
The Front End Developer will be joining skilled and tight-knit team that enjoys working together to achieve our goals. This position is for a Front End Developer who will become a key part of the team 5 Developers and become responsible for building, expanding and further improving a big portfolio of websites.
- Front End HTML / CSS / JS abilities (Email, web pages, forms etc.)
- ZURB Foundation experience (nice to have)
- Build tools (NPM, Git)
- SALARY :45k-50k
Training budget; learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, most valuable player award.
- Company week long convention abroad.
- Complimentary fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- 10% bonus***based on company performance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900