GBP50000 - 65000 / annum
7th June 2019
Front End Developer- (Hedge Fund)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected and award-winning hedge fund. In the last 10 years this hedge fund has constantly evolving. This year they have now decided to launch a cutting-edge trading platform. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
As part of the 2019 roadmap the Front End Developer will have a chance to improve the existing technology stack.
The Front-End Developer will work in a cutting edge team building full SDLC system from development, testing and maintaining technology solutions to enhance the trading platform. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Some Experience working with React.js; happy to look at Angular or TypeScript too
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing;
- Experience using Flow, TypeScript, PropTypes, to improve reliability;
- Some Experience using libraries to support React.js (React-router, Redux, Jest);
- Some Experience in the latest evolution (JSX, Hooks, Context API);
- Develop new (and reusable) components and features for our frontend proprietary applications using React.js;
- Translate wireframes and storyboards into quality code;
- Optimise components for maximum performance across an array of browsers;
- Integrate third party applications, external and internal databases, and white label portals to our proprietary system;
- Write, audit and improve our test coverage - profile and improve reliability, speed and security of our software.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on a product that will make a real impact. This Hedge Fund offers a unique combination of a fun and vibrant start-up environment with the financial backing of a stable global brand. London: London
Salary: £50- £65k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits+ Gym + Healthcare
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900