£65,000.00 - £75,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Front End Developer
This is an exciting chance to join a leading well established AI Fintech based in the heart of London
The Front End React Developer will be joining a high-tech team who are looking to grow. Currently the engineering team consists of 15 developers. The Front-End Developer will be a focus person in the team who will drive the Front End side of the platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work alongside other developers as a Front-End Developer using React.
- Take the business into the next phase of development includin
- You're a thinker, and researcher.
- React, Redux, Apollo and GraphQL (soem experince is needed at least 1 years experince)
- Web media technologies
- Our monorepo is managed and built with lerna and webpack
- Agile development practices (Scrum, TDD, pair programming, CI/CD)
- GitHub and Slack for collaboration and communication
- You are passionate about working with front-end development.
- You know how to work with a team to make realistic estimates and manage expectations.
- You enjoy collaborating with others, reviewing code and getting your code reviewed, and seeking feedback often.
- You recognize the importance of site availability and system monitoring.
You must have:
- Strong Front End Development experience and some that can lead the implementation details from a Frontend perspective. Working as part of the development team, design and UX ensuring the quality bar is kept high.
- Some knowledge of React, SPA Routing, Webpack, BEM and bundle optimization.
- Experience choosing and evaluating different frameworks and approaches, with a good idea of the pros and cons of such decisions.
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary environment, collaborating with other practitioners to deliver the best end result.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Opportunity to innovate and drive the tech stack
- 25 Days Holidays, Gym, Pension, Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900