GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
25th April 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with a Private Equity firm based in London who are in need of a Fund Accountant to join the finance team after raising a new fund and continuing to grow.
- Ensure quality, efficient and effectiveness of output to outsourced administrators.
- First review of quarterly/year-end fund financial statements for global funds.
- Provide monthly accruals and prepayment details to outsourced administrators.
- Support team with year-end audit.
- Support the investment team with financial queries from fund investors.
- Assist in coordination of the portfolio valuation process.
- Working closely with the investment team with regards to the management and launch of special
purpose vehicles (SPVs).
- University Degree
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong Fund Accounting experience
- Knowledge of UK and US GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent Excel skills
A Private Equity firm based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900