£25,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
9th July 2019
Fund Operations Analyst
Role and key responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled Fund Operations Analyst with a background in retail investment management (EIS, VCT and BPR qualifying inheritance tax) and a passion for providing excellent levels of customer service.
The role will include ensuring that both you and the team deliver the following in a timely, efficient and customer focused way:
- Responding accurately to email, telephone and postal correspondence from investors and their appointed independent financial advisers (IFAs) in a timely manner. This may include providing valuations, dividend information, explanations of fund performance and details of investment histories.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues and third parties to ensure you deliver the best possible customer experience to investors and IFAs.
- Updating internal stakeholders with pertinent developments to ensure marketing collateral and the website contain relevant and up to date information.
- Liaising with third parties, including receiving agents, registrars and administrators to process investor instructions and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Collating and monitor feedback from investors and their advisers to identify opportunities to improve our service minimising impact of potential issues.
- Organising and attending investor events to improve client engagement and retention.
- Producing and sending welcome packs and other investment confirmations for new investments.
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic and ad-hoc mailings to investors and IFAs, including regular valuations, bi-annual reports, factsheets and dividend announcements.
- Processing any changes in the status of investors efficiently and accurately, including changes to personal details and the administration required following the change of circumstances of an investor.
- Developing and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the laws and regulations that surround the responsibilities within the team.
- Continually seeking ways to improve service, reduce errors and increase efficiency, by assessing and implementing solutions using technological advancements to improve customer experience.
- Working closely with colleagues both in your team and the wider business to create efficient and robust working practices.
- Be aware of the changing needs of investors and their advisers and ensure this is shared with relevant individuals and departments.
- Ensuring one-to-one meetings, team meetings and employee feedback are regularly arranged.
- Identifying training and development needs.
- Supporting team members in developing their product and industry knowledge.
- Championing improvements to the customer experience when working with other areas of the business and encourage prioritising investors and advisers needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Previous experience in EIS and/or VCT and/or BPR related products.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of managing and developing administrative functions.
- Solid people management experience including objectives, measuring success, coaching staff and creating successful teams.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of managing projects and change.
- The ability to process develop/improve and change manage within a fund operations environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900