Graduate Role - Investment Administration Assistant
GBP25000 - 25000 / annum
16th May 2019
About the role
My client is looking for an Investment Administration Assistant to provide professional, efficient and high-quality support to our Investment Administration team. Due to the size and the nature of the business, this role offers a varied and wide remit across a range of areas in investment administration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing investment trades and trade settlements.
- Collating and inputting dividends.
- Reconciling monthly/quarterly ISA statements.
- Assisting with the production of quarterly investment valuations.
- Collating and inputting price flies.
- Monitoring exception reports.
- Collating corporate action information.
- Distribution, scanning and filing correspondence.
- Previous administration experience from within the investment management industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly excel.
- Strong level of numeracy.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious and methodical with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of the team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900