£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
24th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a central team and make a real business impact with professionally designed communication content.
As someone with a love for design and communications, the Graphic Designer will be part of the central marketing team delivering communication content online and offline for all internal and external communications.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the creative assets and artwork across both print and digital mediums, creating innovative, eye-catching campaign visuals
- Generating original, inspiring visuals, supporting imagery and artwork that works across multiple platforms - social media, email, website, posters, postcards, newspaper etc.
- Providing all visual assets in relevant format to relevant team in a timely manner
- Working closely with the marketing to guardian the design and quality of brand collateral, material and merchandise (eg. Umbrellas, notebooks, brochures)
- Working closely with the Content and Social Media Manager and external Audio/Visual consultant to evolve and monitor the visual execution of content to ensure it is aligned with brand quality and standards
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Strong creative skills with advanced working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, especially In-Design as well as Photoshop, Illustrator & fully Apple Mac literate.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow briefs
- Financial services background
- In-house graphic design experience is desirable.
- Illustration and free-hand drawing ability is desirable
- Proven ability to deliver projects consistently on time
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects
A growing retail company based in London
Salary & Benefits
The Graphic Designer will be able to earn £32, 000 - £35, 000 plus additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900