£60,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a FTSE listed Global Engineering firm who are seeking to hire a Group Financial Accountant into their fast growing business. This role has come about due to growth and will require the relevant candidate to also get involved in a lot of business change through group finance activities.
- Listed - FTSE
- Fast growing - acquisitive and organic.
- Leader in their field.
- Report to the Group FC and working as part of a high calibre team.
- Role based in the London Global HQ.
- Interaction with all senior stakeholder in the business.
- Being part of a changing business and able to influence this process across the group.
- Ownership of Global Group consolidation process
- Analysis and interpretation of new accounting standards.
- Monitoring and analysis against group performance and budget.
- Assistance with acquisition and disposal accounting and intangible valuation work.
- Ad hoc project work
They want someone that to do this role for circa 18-months before progressing within the business.
- Up to £60,000-£80,000 dependant on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900