28th May 2019
Robert Half are working in exclusive partnership with Al Ghurair to appoint a Group Head of Total Rewards, based in Dubai.
Established in 1960, Al Ghurair is one of the largest diversified industrial enterprises in the Middle East, with over 30,000 employees.
Reporting to the Group VP Human Resources, this role provides an exciting opportunity to be part of the evolution of Human Resources within one of the biggest conglomerates in the region. The ideal candidate will have experience in HR transformation programmes within large enterprises.
The Group Head of Total Rewards will be responsible for the design, implementation and communication of an inclusive total rewards program that is fit for purpose for a diversified group. You will partner with the Senior Leaders of the business and drive reward strategies, ensuring a performance driven compensation and benefits program which is aligned to business strategy and reward principles. You will be accountable for the design and implementation of such reward programs, frameworks and policies.
- Review, evaluate and rescope reward structures and frameworks at both a strategic and operational level, ensuring best practice is adhered and aligned to business needs.
- Partners with Business HR leaders and Business Partners to provide guidance on all components of reward management (i.e. job evaluation, executive offers and the allocation of base, bonus etc).
- Determine the competitive position of AGI's reward structure by monitoring employee information, analysing practices of competitors, identifying leading practices & provide HR and senior leadership with effective compensation analytics to help business identify issues and solve problems.
- Create and maintain strong partnerships across the business to ensure Al Ghurair offers a comprehensive complete total rewards package to address talent attraction, retention and motivation.
- Provide thought leadership to business on compensation issues including new hire packages, performance recognition, incentive plans, retention arrangements and compensation structure etc.
- Lead in preparation and presentation of materials for meetings with senior stakeholders and Board of Directors etc.
- Complete and review benchmarking exercises group wide including job architecture, evaluation and families.
- Ensure compliance with GCC labour laws pertaining to the GOSI, Pension, Nationalization and any other reward related elements.
- Manage centralised Payroll function.
- Lead the annual benefits programmes including but not limited to Insurances, Airfare, Increments, Bonus etc.
- Alongside Talent, develop and successfully deliver the Performance initiative.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management, human resources or related field; CIPD or World at Work certificate ideal.
- 15+ years of post-graduate experience with the majority in Compensation and Benefits focussing on innovation, strategy and successful delivery;
- Ideally will have experience of working across multiple business lines in a diversified organisation within same scale;
- Successful track record in delivery of compensation and benefit related strategies and/or large-scale transformation projects;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders; consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority.
This is a retained assignment - all applications will be managed by Robert Half directly. Previous applicants need not apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900