£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
The Head of CRM is a key leadership role where you will have holistic ownership of the multi-channel CRM strategy and automation globally. You will work in collaboration with teams in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific leading and recruiting a team of CRM experts to scale cross-channel engagement capabilities. This is a truly unique, global role pivotal to the growth and ambitious plans of this great business. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will lead the CRM evolution.
- Devising, executing and managing global customer and data led CRM & Automation programmes to drive best practice and industry leading results.
- Hands on structuring of complex retention, re-engagement campaigns and data / audience segmentation
- Management & optimisation of customer lifecycle - including prospecting, nurturing, conversion & up-sell strategy
- Inspiring, nurturing and growing the CRM team and internal capability
- Own, monitor and improve performance of all CRM communications
- Development of incumbent CRM stack relationships and infrastructure, and key stakeholder in developing revised holistic global approach at group level
Your background and experience:
- Proven track record working as a Head of CRM or Senior CRM Manager, with an excellent understanding of data, automation and database marketing.
- Hands-on experience using marketing automation CRM products including but not limited to Marketo, Salesforce, Responsys & Spark Post.
- Technical expertise in campaign setup, email communications, customer journeys, dynamic functionality, digital marketing analytics, and other platform specific tasks.
- Team management experience and a history of inspiring sales teams to develop new and existing revenue streams
- Good data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data & analysis
- Experience working in the following sectors; professional services, recruitment, technology or financial services is ideal.
The Head of CRM will be joining a leading provider of specialised websites and IT services for professional communities including technology and financial services. Professionals use the websites and services to identify appropriate employment opportunities and contemporary market news within their areas of interest. Employers and recruiters use the websites and services to source and hire the most qualified professionals. The business has been operating across multiple markets primarily located throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions for over 20 years. This role is based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£70,000 - £80,000 plus lucrative benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900