£80,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
1st July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
To be considered for the Head of Marketing you will be an experienced full-mix marketer, comfortable with building, implementing and supervising 360' marketing campaigns for a SaaS product looking to launch globally.
- Development and execution of the marketing strategy to deliver on key business goals. This includes acquisition, conversion and retention
- Development of B2C & B2B campaigns driving qualified leads through the sales funnel
- Leading on all digital marketing campaigns
- Leading the search strategy (SEO & SEM)
- Ownership and management of company website
- PR, Brand building and stroytelling
- Strategic development and execution of an events and conference strategy
- Line management of direct reports
- Excellent experience in multi-channel marketing leadership within a SaaS business
- A superb track-record in digital marketing (including PPC, content, social media, webinars, podcasts, etc.) and the ability to shape the strategy in traditional marketing
- PR and building brand awarness
- Creative thinker, resourceful, able to stretch the boundaries of traditional lead generation programme
- Proven track record of driving business results
- Experience of managing and maintaining systems and processes including CRM systems, marketing automation tools and reporting dashboards etc.
- A solid understanding of metrics, data analysis, sales and conversion
A highly ambitious SaaS IT organisation based in London. Their product proposition is genuinely unique, with high growth expected as they launch in numerous regions. As Head of Marketing you will be influential to the success of this exciting journey.
Salary & Benefits
£80,000 - £90,000 plus package. A rare opportunity to be a leading part in a highly innovative product offering.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900