GBP65000 - 75000 / annum
29th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
As Head of Marketing, you'll manage a team of marketing, PR and communications experts, coaching them on how they can deliver results that are consistently improving and are in-line with business growth goals.
- Develop ongoing plans which target our key customer segments with the goal of growing customer leads and attributed revenue.
- Lead on the content, thought-leadership and PR strategy, ensuring processes are in place and agency performance regularly reviewed for return on investment.
- Ensure online paid media (digital display, programmatic, Google Adwords) and partnership investments deliver leads consistently.
- Analyse and enhance the efficiency of media and marketing channel planning and media buying.
- Ensure that the website experience is optimised which drives relevant traffic and increases conversions.
- Continuously improve the email strategy, with a focus on building relevant campaigns to encourage repeat business and acquiring new customers
- Support the team in managing brand reputation and increasing positive coverage across all channels. Deliver consistent branding across the regions and channels.
- Liaise with local field leadership teams to promote and optimise your marketing and PR plans.
- Monitor and report on marketing and PR spend for your regions, review performance against agreed targets and analyse competitor strategies.
- Extensive experience in marketing and communications leadership positions. Previous management experience, including responsibility for hiring and development of staff.
- Proven track record of integrated marketing and communications programmes, with experience in B2B and B2C.
- Ability to engage and establish credibility with senior stakeholders in the business.
- A proven track record working in a matrix and/or global organisation.
- Experienced in online marketing, having led digital marketing teams and external agencies.
- A strong understanding of website optimisation including SEO and CRO, email and lead generation, paid online media, digital content creation, and social media
- Experienced in brand communications, content strategy, PR and brand reputation issues. Knowledge of leading a PR team or agency and an awareness of the PR landscape.
Based in the heart of London, the Head of Marketing will be joining a highly recognised business, who was once again named in FORTUNE's "World's Most Admired Companies" list. My client is a professional services consultancy brand with global reach and ambitious growth targets.
Salary & Benefits
£65, 000 - £75,000 basic salary plus lucrative benefits are on offer for the Head of Marketing.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900