£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
23rd July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join a fast growing Fintech start-up that operates within the payments space. This is a unique opportunity to join a disruptive business with very ambitious plans for the future.
You will have full autonomy in developing the marketing plan and strategy, working alongside a direct report who will be supporting you with the execution of the campaigns.
You will be creating and implementing a number of different campaigns such as PR, organic, paid search and paid media, social media and communications.
Their main focus is on the B2B market, however there's a small element of B2C. You will be working very closely with the CEO in their London office. The role has huge scope for progression and career development due to their continuous investment in their staff.
- Development and execution of the marketing strategy to deliver on key business goals. This includes acquisition, conversion and retention
- Creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns (SEO/ Paid Search and Paid Media)
- PR, Brand building and storytelling
- Social Media strategies and management
- B2B Marketing campaigns
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing from a Fintech/Financial Services/Technology space
- Looking for candidates that want to step into a more senior role
- Experience in having managed direct reports before
- Experience in a well rounded marketing role, being very hands on too
- Experience in PR and communications strategies
A disruptive Fintech organisation with ambitious growth plans, based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900