£40,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Financial Recruitment are hiring a Hedge Accounting Consultant for a leading West End based financial advisory firm. Responsibilities of this role which has been newly created due to expansion include:
* Preparing financial modelling and analysis
* Advising clients on derivatives valuation and providing hedge accounting support to them and their stakeholders (mainly external auditors)
* Liaison with other team members supporting their advisory engagements where necessary, both in Europe and in the USA
* Client responsibility (leading client relationship management and delivery of output) for a portfolio of existing clients
* Preparing and presenting pitches to win new clients, producing client briefing notes and analysis
* Initiate and participate in external marketing and thought leadership activities (publishing of relevant articles/analysis)
The Hedge Accounting Consultant will be an autonomous role with a lot of internal business partnering.
The successful Hedge Accounting Consultant for this West End based financial advisory firm will be a qualified or part qualified accountant. The Hedge Accounting Consultant will come from a Treasury function of a large corporate institution or from a big 4 accountancy firm within the Banking & Capital Markets team. Knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives, IFRS9 will be key. Above all the Hedge Accounting Consultant will be dynamic, confident and genuinely interested in building a career in Hedge Accounting.
* My client is an independent financial risk advisor. They specialise in hedging and debt advice to clients across the financial services sector
* My client a global company with 60 in London and offices in the UK and North America. They have high growth plans over the coming years and are in the process of expanding in their current locations as well as expanding into new jurisdictions such as Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
* The role of Hedge Accounting Consultant will be varied and largely autonomous looking after more than 100 clients.
* The Hedge Accountant Consultant can progress their career as the firm grown. Within a few years they can expect to be running the team and training a junior member.
* This firm a close knit and multicultural team. They offer a great work life balance with hours roughly at 8.30-5.30pm
Salary & Benefits
The Hedge Accounting Consultant at this leading financial advisory firm will receive a salary of £40,000- £60,000 dependent on experience. They will also receive a competitive discretionary bonus and additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900