£40,000.00 - £43,000.00 / annum
21st August 2019
Robert Half is partnering with an Investment Management firm to recruit for a HR Advisor to join their HR team. This role is based in Central London and can offer the successful candidate a starting salary of £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits package.
Our client is looking for an HR Advisor with prior experience in Financial Services, Asset Management or Investment Management or similar
- On boarding/Off boarding
- Generating offer letters and creating welcome packs
- Conducting the vetting process
- Managing contract changes
- Conducting Exit interviews and managing leaver administration
- Coordinate monthly Payroll - manage payroll input, monthly calculations, changes before sending to outsourced provider
- Benefits Administration - monthly
- Benefits and payroll query management
- Employee life cycle events- maternity/paternity, absence, sickness, flexible working processing
- Project work
- Policy advice
- Strong experience in an HR role within financial services is desirable Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to details at times
- Resilient, mature and keen to deliver administrative tasks as much as the advisory elements
- Proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships at all levels
If you are looking for your next HR opportunity and have sound experience within a similar role, and please contact Victoria Flynn @ Robert Half on 020 7389 6901 for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900