£600.00 - £750.00 / day
16th October 2019
Exceptional opportunity with a PE backed e-commerce brand requiring an Interim IT Director to take the IT function through a period of significant change and professionalisation.
- Lead, manage and motivate the IT Team
- Deliver the IT side of a business wide strategy
- Deliver significant improvements across the IT function
- Ensure internal and store infrastructure is robust, fit for purpose and has the required levels of redundancy and back up
- Experienced Interim IT Director with demonstrable experience in:
- High Street Retail, fashion and e-commerce transformation
- Commercial acumen and understanding of relevant market challenges
- Board level credibility
- Team management - 20+ people
This is a well-known fashion brand based in London with a strong record of success. Some exciting strategic changes are taking place across the business which will be heavily influenced by a technology and digital transformation.
Salary & Benefits
£600 - £750 per day depending on relevant experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900