£300 - 500 / day
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working with a high-profile technology consultancy, based in Central London to secure an Interim Treasury Manager for a period of at least 6 months, on a daily rate of £300-500 per day (depending on experience).
The role of Interim Treasury Manager will be pivotal in a programme of changes across the business. The key focus areas this role will take ownership for are:
- Treasury Policy Refresh
- New Covenant Documentation
- Cash Flows Update
- RPI Cashflow Management Set Up
- Cash Extraction Planning for new holding company structure
- Bank debt pay down
- Management accounts template update
- New hedge effectiveness testing
- New consolidation accounting
The ideal Treasury Manager will have experience of:
- Managing a multi-currency treasury - with special focus on Cash Flow Forecasting and Management (CAPEX-driven business ideal)
- Managing and understanding hedging of Interest Rate and FX risks
- Successful track record of working in international and virtual teams and implementing processes and procedures across organizational, geographic and language boundaries
- Excellent technical and analytical skills - building and maintaining own tools in Excel
The is an extremely successful and consultancy business based in Central London. They are market leaders in their field, and they have a fantastic working culture.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300 to 500 per day (depending on experience), it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
The Interim Treasury Manager will have direct influence over business policy, strategy, and procedure.
Easily accessible Central London location and a collaborative culture which encourages success, work-life balance, and a culture of constant improvement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900