GBP55000 - 65000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Internal Auditor - Marketing & Communications - £65,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Auditor to join the London team of an international Marketing & Communications group. The group owns leading agencies in media, PR and advertising. Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit; the Internal Auditor will receive an attractive starting salary alongside a competitive benefits package.
Job Title: Internal Auditor (ACA/ACCA Qualified) Industry: Marketing & Communications Location: London (< 70% travel) Package: £65,000 basic salary + disc bonus, PMI, pension scheme
In this job you will be responsible for the planning and execution of a number of audits across the key operational areas of the group. You will be given the opportunity to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, also travelling to a number of the group hubs across EMEA. As you conduct each audit you will work alongside the Senior Audit Managers testing controls and providing sound recommendations to the business in order to minimise risk and improve efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified auditor to make a move into internal audit and gain exposure to the Marketing & Communications sector, working within a large internal audit team.
- Must have strong financial audit experience. Financial services experience is not suitable for this role.
- Recently qualified accountant although finalists / non-qualified will be considered depending on experience.
- Technical competency in accounting is essential as is the ability to think "outside the box" from external auditing to identify risks and issues in a business environment.
- Ability to challenge methodologies, processes and/or controls in place.
- A naturally inquisitive, assertive and tenacious character but also pragmatic.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident and professional individual with experience of dealing with all levels of staff including management.
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a team or on your own.
- Takes responsibility for quality, completeness, efficiency and accuracy of work.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900