£350.00 - £375.00 / day
14th August 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for an Internal Controls Compliance Consultant to work on a Sarbanes Oxley based project within rapidly growing IT based firm in London
- To document all financial processes and procedures for Sox purposes
- Work with an evolving finance function with operations across Europe
- Bring value add to areas that need improvement since the company is gearing up for rapid growth
- You will be a qualified accountant with a good financial controls background
- Be experienced in drafting process notes / documentation to map out the internal workings of the finance department. This could either be as a financial accountant, a business analyst, internal auditor or Sarbanes Oxley consultant
- Experience of the use of Visio is preferred
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This opportunity will pay in the £350/ day region
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900