£28,000.00 - £34,000.00 / annum
27th August 2019
IT Support Analyst - Central London - Hedge Fund
We are a long-standing, successful London-based investment manager with offices in London and California. As a firm we manage around $1.4 billion of assets across hedge funds and private debt funds
Due to continued growth we are now looking to employ a permanent IT Desktop Support Analyst to be based in our London Head office. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of skilled IT professionals and will provide IT Support to our internal users as well as assisting with projects and gaining exposure to our global internal systems.
- The position will involve the following areas of responsibilities (not limited to):
- Point of contact for any issues relating to trading and IT systems within the firm
- Assist all staff on technical, non-technical and support issues as required (1st Line to 3rd Line)
- Respond to all issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with on-site and remote installations, upgrades, testing and resolutions
- Install, build and repair desktops, laptops and additional hardware and software
- Persistently strive to enhance knowledge of IT topics that may benefit the company or members of staff within the company
- Maintain/update/create accurate support documentation
- Maintain documentation of procedures for staff where required
- Able to remove inefficiencies through automation
- Assist the Compliance Team with in house training (Cyber Security and Compliance portal)
Skills/ Experiences required
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications.
- An ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Computer hardware and peripherals
- Good knowledge Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience supporting various mobile devices.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices would be of benefit.
- O365 exposure is beneficial
- VMware Admin is beneficial
- Firewall admin
- Phone Systems
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + Very Good Bonuses (have been 70% in recent years) & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900