GBP80000 - 100000 / annum
20th May 2019
Are you an established Director of IT looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a prestigious global leader in luxury hospitality? Can you demonstrate an ability to manage large scale group wide budgets, setting technology strategies and managing multiple senior stakeholder groups?
As the successful candidate you will have a successful track record in senior IT leadership positions ideally within the hospitality industry. You will have multi site exposure and a passion for delivering IT Excellence, with an understanding of how technology can benefit the customer experience. You will be excited by the prospect of luxury international travel. Key additional attributes required include;
- Experience of working with, and providing advice at Board/Director level in a large, complex, multi-sited organisation
- Strong strategic thinker with proven ability to develop and implement commercial IT strategy, operating in a complex business environment
- Experience of working as part of a senior team developing and deploying strategy
- Deep knowledge of best practice and industry trends in IT, understanding of how to land them in a large, complex organisation.
- In depth IT outsourcing knowledge
- Strong experience of governance, working to an outsourced IT model and risk management practices
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current technology and standard practices, including ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), COBIT and Prince2
In return we offer a strong salary with amazing benefits, an open and diverse culture and the chance to grow your career with a global market leading trend setter.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900