£500.00 - £550.00 / day
2nd October 2019
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to appoint an interim IT Risk & Controls Manager to support a client in the banking sector based in London.
The IT Risk & Controls Manager should have suitable skills and experience having previously worked with Programme Delivery and possess accreditations in areas including:
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering large IT Risk projects / advice to FS clients either within a large FS institution or a Consulting Firm
- 2nd and 3rd Line of Defence - Design and Operational Effective of Technology Risk and Controls
- Global Programme - covering Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific
- Risk and Controls Libraries and Risk Taxonomy
- Defining the controls effectiveness
- Documenting the business procedures and mandatory procedures
- NIST Security Framework/ISO 27001
- They are working with approximately 100 controls
- Team reports into the Global Control Owner
- Programme goes live end of June 2020
- All of the above will be embedded by March 2020 with three further months of ensuring all the operational KPI's are working and effective for all regions
- The bank will manage a of the governance
- This roles is very hands-on (drafting/defining/designing/doing)
Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement
As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900