IT Training Manager
GBP50000 - 58000 / annum
20th May 2019
IT Training Manager - Leading Real Estate Provider - Central London
Established over 30 years ago we are the leader in providing real estate, office & studio space across the UK and are still growing rapidly. We now employ over 200 people across the UK, the business has a real family feel to it were everyone works for each other and the opportunities to progress are endless. Due to continued growth we are now looking to bring on board an IT Training Manager.
This position initially wont have any direct reports but the possibilities for this position are endless as the company continues to expand
- Train particular members of Staff to a minimum standard on all internal IT systems.
- Support all staff on the use of internal IT systems.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Design a training program for relevant groups with supporting documentation and guides.
- Defining the framework and program for training delivery, performance assessment and reporting.
- Deliver training and mentoring across the Business on all internal IT systems.
- Create online tutorials/ training documents e.g. WalkMe.
- Ensure all new starters are fully inducted and trained.
- Carry out periodic refresher training.
- Keep full training records and ensure HR are updated.
- Have a full understanding of all systems used by our business
- Involvement in the testing of new systems.
- Provide on-going feedback into Systems Development
- Work across the business to ensure systems are fully integrated and drive change as necessary.
- Promoting professional continuous improvement through training.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- High level of computer literacy and trained in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience as a Trainer.
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs or degree in Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a corporate environment.
- Analytical and fault diagnostic skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Project Management / proven organisation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Communication skills - very effective communication in -order to communicate technical information to non-technical users with simplicity and clarity.
- Good interpersonal skills- confident working with senior staff as well as relating to junior staff.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritise, delegate and execute tasks.
- Problem Resolution
- Preferably CIPD /CTP qualified but not essential
Location - Central London - SW9
Salary - £48,000 - £58,000 + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900