Application Support Analyst (RESTFUL API- HTTP/SOAP)
GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
June 4, 2018
Application Support Analyst (RESTFUL API- HTTP/SOAP) (2nd/3rd Line)
This is an exciting role for an Application Support a leading FINTECH company based in Liverpool Street, London.
This company has doubled in size over the past two years and has big plans to grow in 2018. This is a really exciting time for an Application Support Analyst to come and join a team of 5.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To configure, deploy, maintain and troubleshoot an evolving application stack.
- To maintain and improve our continuous delivery and configuration management frameworks that allow for automated build, test and deployment across environments, while ensuring operational stability.
- To work closely with the other engineers including infrastructure and external teams in the development and operation of our applications, proactively identifying areas for improvement, driving out inefficiency in the process.
- T1 resolution - you will troubleshoot and resolve T1 support queries within preset SLAs.
- T2 resolution - you will resolve complex T2 support queries within preset SLAs. This may include investigating queries relating , API integration, data sets, HTML templates etc.
- T3 escalation - where software bugs are identified, you will validate and document the issue and escalate to the Engineering team within preset SLAs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience and skills
- 2+ years handling complex T1 and T2 support tickets for enterprise B2B clients
- Experience using ticket management platforms
- Experience working with APIs such as Restful HTTP and SOAP
- Experience producing structured support documentation
- Experience of working with common data formats such as CSV / XML / JSON using command line tools and or scripts.
- Experience working with ecommerce technologies (knowledge of Magento and Shopify beneficial) and up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
- SQL and HTML experience advantageous but not required
- Working knowledge on a Linux based OS advantageous but not required
- Experience and skills
- Excellent Benefits on offer
- Health Care Pension
- 25 days Holidays
- 10 % Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement