GBP250 - 280 / day
25th April 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join a membership organisation in central London for a 6 Month contract.
To capture requirements for incoming technical development requests that relate to membership. This role manages the delivery of new online services to generate membership growth.
- User stories, process mapping, testing, automated testing, JIRA
- Improving the testing processes
- Prioritising and managing the delivery of each project to time and budget
- Manage the programme road map
- Run workshops, working closely with the Product Owner
- Build strong relationships with the business units
- Manage and work closely with a third-party supplier
- Experience of working in a digital environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident stakeholder engagement whilst maintaining a determination to get things done
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and meeting challenging deadlines.
- Agile experience
- Strong experience using JIRA
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience implementing automated testing processes
A membership organisation in central London.
Salary & Benefits
- This is initially a 6-month contract
- This Business Analyst role is paying circa £250-280 per day ltd
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900