Legal and Compliance Paralegal - Part Time
February 8, 2018
A great role if you're looking for part time work, have a legal background and experience in helping business's to run smoothly. It's with a global multi-strategy investment management group, specialising in identifying, evaluating and analysing investment opportunities worldwide.
This job is really varied and the company itself is small in head count, with a family feel type atmosphere. You will feel valued and essential to the day to day workings of the company.
As a part time Legal and Compliance Paralegal, working 2-3 days a week, your role will be to provide corporate services support and compliance services to the whole group. Based in the West End.
A break down of the responsibilities are below:
1) Corporate Services
- Creation and updating of Company documentation
- Preparation and circulation of Corporate resolutions
- Arranging the execution of resolutions and agreements
- Assist with the incorporation of new companies
- Assist with the distribution of shareholder correspondence
- Assist with the opening of corporate, banking and trading accounts
- Assist with the formation of structures
- Communicate competently with external counterparts
2) Secretarial Support
- Organisation of Board meetings
- Production, collation and circulation of associated documentation
- The taking and production of meeting minutes
- Maintaining records of Investment Committee meetings
- Assist to ensure that corporate records are maintained accurately
- Assist with statutory filings
- maintenance of due diligence documents
- Preparing intercompany agreements.
- Organizing Investments closing documents
- Providing ad hoc legal support
Salary & Benefits
Circa £25,000 pro rata.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement