GBP23000 - 26000 / annum
10th December 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a fast growing start-up company that specialise in marketing based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a progressive Accounts Assistant to join their growing and dynamic team.
This is a new role in the business. A fast-paced multi-site Accounts Assistant role. Initially the focus of the role will be somewhat project based as the function is transitioned and gets established in house and thereafter the focus of the role will include:
- High volume data entry and invoice processing
- Controlling and over-site of the supplier invoice approval work-flow. Ensuring correct authorisations are obtained for all invoices
- Preparing batch payment runs and running the weekly supplier payment runs
- Handling and resolving queries from suppliers
- Reconciling accounts
- Preparing and processing payment runs - BACS files etc
- Daily reconciliation of Accounts Payable control account
- Daily Bank Reconciliations, and ensuring bank accounts have enough funds for up-coming payments
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position
- Intermediate Excel - including v-look up & pivots
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to start ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Progressive and dynamic in person, looking to learn and take on more responsibilities in the future.
- Degree educated or AAT studier
A fast paced start-up company based in central London specialising in Marketing/Media.
We are a young business but some of us have done this before and we are clear about building a business with a good culture. We have developed our values as a team and integrity, respect for each other, highest ethical standards, collaborative and communicative engagement, igniting passion, generosity of spirit, innovation and continuous improvement will form the core of our business.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £26,000 + study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900