£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
23rd May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are partnering with private equity firm who are hiring a Management Accountant to join the finance team. This is a fast-paced, progressive role that will be ideal for a qualified accountant looking to take reigns in a varied role.
* Management of all day to day finances from transactional accounting through finalising the year end accounts.
* Presentation of monthly management accounts.
* Responsible for a fast, accurate month end and quarter end close process.
* Taking control of the balance sheet by owning the numbers and taking the lead over improvements.
* Assisting with cash flow forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
* Ongoing review of the effectiveness of financial controls and the improvement of the financial reporting.
* Overseeing all general ledger activity, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
* CIMA/ ACA/ACCA - newly qualified
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong technical skills
A Financial Services firm based Central London.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900