£300.00 - £450.00 / day
31st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a an exciting new role within a fast-growth IT and Cyber Security business based in Central London to find a new Financial Analyst on an interim contract at a daily rate of £300-450 per day.
- As interim Financial Analyst, you'll join a cutting edge business, and partner with Senior leaders in the IT industry.
- During the contract will cooperate with both the operational finance and investment teams, and take ownership of all aspects of forecasting and modelling. The role will be primarily focused towards FP&A and analytical modelling.
- You will support the CFO in developing business models for to be used in bidding for new business.
- You will Co-ordinate weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date.
- You'll have a highly analytical mind, a willingness to learn, and a commercial mindset.
- You'll likely be fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA).
- Previous experience in a contract or as an interim would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced financial analyst with particular exposure to producing integrated P&L, BS and CF models.
The new interim Financial Analyst will join a business with a huge growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within industry at the moment.
They are at the forefront of the IT industry, with major cyber security contracts being won every day. They have a great work-life balance, and an inclusive company culture.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350-450 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Waterloo station.
They have wonderful open plan offices, a strong sociable team, and regular beer trolleys. They reward success and offer a nurturing environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900