£300.00 - £350.00 / day
19th July 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Private Equity firm in London helping them source a Management Accountant for a 12 month assignment.
Rate: £300 - £350 per day.
This Management Accountant will be working within a finance team of 4 which is quickly growing. You shall be responsible for reporting as well as analytical projects. When necessary, you shall be covering other staff in their absence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management reports for various entities within the group.
- Assisting in preparing group consolidated accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparing FCA submissions
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of outsourced bookkeepers
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts including some financial modelling
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, including new system implementation
- Must have knowledge of Dynamics
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written skills
- Work in an organised and structured manner with exceptional attention to detail
- Remains well under pressure
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- High level Excel, financial modelling skills desirable
- Financial Services experience essential, Asset Management experience desirable
This Private Equity firm has over $5 billion of assets under management. They invest in mezzanine, add-on's and debt investments in leveraged buyouts and other debt structuring. It has a focus in European firms and tends to look for companies within Healthcare and Tech.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: £300- £350 per day.
Length: 12 months
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900