GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a Management Accountant (Property Accountant) for a Property Business based in Shoreditch.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Finance Manager, along with taking ownership of reporting for several Multifamily properties, working with various head office teams, on-site teams as well as liaising with investors on the various property portfolios. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a portfolio of private residential housing properties (multifamily, flat blocks, etc.).
- Initial scope will include financial management of 5 to 6 separate properties, including investment level of entities within private residential housing portfolios.
- Preparation of month-end reporting packs and assist in year-end reporting activities
- Preparation of consolidated portfolio financials on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly investor reports
- Preparation of lender reports and management of debt compliance
- Manage budget variance analysis with on-site operations team
- Cash management, including bank reconciliations, forecasts, and payment approvals
- Accruals, prepayments, deferred income, etc, and posting of these journal entries
- Preparation of turnover rent calculations and invoices
- Assist in budgeting process and review draft/final budgets compiled by operations team
- Assist with year-end audits, including subsidiary financial statements and footnotes.
The ideal profile for this Management Accountant position, based in the Shoreditch will have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Newly Qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic understanding of VAT and Real Estate Structures
- Experience of working in a similar role within a fast-paced multi-site business ideally within the Real Estate sector
- Good communicator, with the ability to interpret and communicate complex financial data.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to grow within the role
My client is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential properties globally. The UK business is rapidly growing to become a market leader, providing exceptional student accommodation through the Chapter platform, as well as growing a significant sizeable portfolio of Private Rental Sector properties.
Salary & Benefits
The Management Accountant position based in Shoreditch is offering a base salary range of between £50,000 - £55,000, plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900