£48,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
29th July 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are partnering with a FTSE 250 Real Estate and Property company based in London who are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will work within a professional finance team that strives for excellence in everything it does.
- Quarterly journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and trial balances.
- Production of quarterly reports including; comprehensive variance analysis, development cost reports, management accounts, VAT returns
- Production year-end audit files and liaising with company auditors
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Review and authorisation of purchase invoices for correct posting
- Assisting with quarterly forecasting of rental income
- Liaising with the tax department on tax matters
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- High attention to detail
- Proactive with ability to act on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- A Real Estate and Property FTSE 250 company based in London.
- Management Accountant
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000 + bonus + benefits for Management Accountant role
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900