£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
26th June 2019
A fantastic opportunity for a Market Risk Analyst (or aspiring) to join a very well known financial services firm based in the City of London that focus on trading petroleum products.
- The Market Risk Analyst will liaise closely with traders and other trading functions ensuring new business transactions and risks are recorded appropriately in a timely and accurately manner within the Company's risk system
- Reconcile, manage and report positions, exposures and P&L across all international business functions on daily basis and follow up with relevant parties should there be any discrepancies.
- Develop and evolve the trade management and processes within the CTRM system as Company's requirements change.
- Working with Accounting to support reconciliation between Trading P&L and Accounts
- Work in partnership with Business Analysts to continually enhance functionality of the CTRM system
- Ensure market prices, forward curves and other key valuation metrics are accurate and updated daily
- Ad Hoc projects as required to support the Risk team and other parts of the business
- Degree qualification in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting or similar.
Personal skills/attributes required:
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
- An understanding of Market Risk techniques
- Strong computing skills, including advanced working knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Proactive and result oriented approach to work
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience as a Marker Risk Analyst with exposure to CRTM systems
Commodities focused Trader
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900