GBP25000 - 27000 / annum
7th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are partnering with a Publishing organisation based in London as they are looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant to join the wider marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Marketing Assistant/Executive to work on innovative marketing campaigns, content for emails and report back on subscriptions KPI's.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager who has a lot of experience in the publishing space and very much believes in training and career progression.
The company provides a beautiful office spaces and a great working culture where everyone feels empowered and supported, this will reflect in your progression and the opportunities which are going to be presented to you when working there.
- Producing creative content across page adverts and insert formats
- Supporting on the direct mail campaign cycle
- Plan and implement content for email marketing campaigns
- Reporting KPI's to key senior stakeholders, identify areas for improvement and work on forecasting activities
- Supporting the weekly mailing subscription process
- 1+ years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in making decision using analytical tecniques
- Experience in working on subscription based marketing campaigns (ideal)
- Good copywriting skills
Our client is a very well known and respected publishing firm based in their beautiful offices in London.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900