£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
6th February 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Marketing Communications Manager - London - Wealth Management - £65,000
Are you a talented Marketing Communications professional looking for an incredible opportunity to join a Wealth Management firm based in Central London? Robert Half Marketing & Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and creative Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy, and managing the marketing budget
- Managing all on-line activities including the website, social media, press releases and email as well as managing marketing campaigns and communications.
- Responsible for the annual report production
- Working cross functionally with in-house teams to develop all types of branding, marketing collateral and campaigns
- Co-ordinate the of client events including the production of marketing materials
- Maintain and develop websites.
- Build and manage a social media strategy and ad campaign to attract potential clients to social platforms.
- Develop focused campaigns the sub-brands.
- Support the overall brand management and marketing program.
- Maintain library of digital brochures and client newsletters.
- Develop case studies and client testimonials.
You will have minimum 3 year's experience in a marketing communications role within financial services. You will have experience managing and developing online marketing activities. Having a strong progressive personality is also important in this role.
They are a Wealth Management firm and are in the process for becoming a national UK brand. Growing at a paid rate there is incredible training and progression in place.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Marketing Communications Manager role is up to £65,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900