GBP50000 - 65000 / annum
7th February 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Marketing Communications Manager - London - Financial services - £60,000
- Deliver a content marketing plan in-line with the overall strategy
- Create and deliver marketing content strategically through a number of channels, including traditional media, social media and digital marketing.
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy
- Managing all on-line activities including the website, social media, press releases and email as well as managing marketing campaigns and communications
- Maintain and develop our websites.
- Support the overall brand management and marketing program.
- Working cross functionally with in-house teams to develop all types of branding, marketing collateral and campaigns
- Co-ordinate the organization of events including the production of marketing materials
- Provide business development support to generate new business and attract potential clients.
- 5 years + marketing and communication experience, preferably within the financial services (Wealth or Investment management ideal)
- Digital marketing working knowledge; social media, website management, PPC, Paid and SEO.
- Proven track record in effectively supporting the development of and delivering marketing plans from inception to completion
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to target communications for a wide range of audiences
- An ability to proofread with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with both internal teams and external agencies to deliver projects
My client is a Financial Services brand who are growing rapidly. They are diversifying their product offerings and have aggressive plans to maintain their growth. They are based in London.
Salary & Benefits
The Marketing Communications Manager can reimburse £55,000 - £65,000 plus lucrative benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900