£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
27th September 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are working with a global business in the Medical space as they are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join the wider team in their London office.
You will be leading the process management for marketing materials for the EMEA region, working directly with the EMEA Regional Marketing Managers. You will also be liaising with the countries and agencies for all marketing materials, and providing support for marketing events and exhibitions.
This is a great opportunity for an established marketing assistant or marketing executive to join a leading organisation in the medical space with a global presence.
- Leading the process management for marketing materials for the EMEA region
- Working directly with the EMEA and Country Marketing teams for marketing activities and projects.
- Coordinating with the countries and agencies for marketing materials
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions/ congresses and ordering marketing materials as required
- liaising with the internal US based Global Corporate marketing team.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years experience in a similar role in Marketing
- Effective project management skills to tracking project progress through to completion
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
A leading organisation in the Medical space, with strong roots in the US and a rising presence in the UK.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900