£28000 - 30000 / annum
1st July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently working with a dynamic real estate firm as they are now looking to hire a phenomenal Marketing Executive to join their team.
They focus on providing great service to their clients and are market leaders in their space. The senior stakeholders fully believe in the power of marketing to increase their presence and client base.
You will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, having the opportunity to work on a number of marketing campaigns and you will receive support and mentoring. They are a very tight team and culture is crucial to a good working environment. The company is expanding continuously and can provide training and opportunities for career progression.
On a day to day, you will be monitoring the social media accounts, creating content for both the website and email campaigns as well as project manage small events. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a B2C focused organisation, with a creative flair for content and great project management skills.
They are based in the West End, London.
- Monitoring the social Media accounts
- Copywriting and creating content for both the website and email campaigns
- Working closely with the graphic designer to create collateral and brochures
- Project managing events and launches
- Reporting on results to senior stakeholders within the business
- 2+ years in a Marketing Executive or similar position
- Experience in working on social media accounts
- Experience in copywriting and having attention to detail
- Experience in email marketing and creating content
- Good communication skills with senior stakeholders
The company operates within the real estate sector and focuses on providing great service to their clients, they are based in the West End, London.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000-£30,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900