GBP30000 - 32000 / annum
4th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We're recruiting for a Marketing Executive to work alongside the Head of Marketing for an Investment Manager based in Mayfair, London.
This is a terrific opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Executive to be part of a global organisation within Financial Services, as they're expanding the marketing team and have some exciting projects coming up. You will be working on a number of marketing campaigns, creating content for the website and social media and support the Head of Marketing with internal and external communications.
You will receive a great level of support and training in order to further progress your career, the company has a global footprint and can offer unrivalled career opportunities. As part of the annual plan, you will also be supporting with the management of a number of events such as conferences, receptions and exhibitions.
If you're looking for a role full of variety and opportunities to further grow and develop your skillset within marketing, this might just be for you.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns (traditional and digital)
- Work on content for both the website and social media channels.
- Support with PR related activities
- Assist in managing events, conferences and exhibitions
- Assist in production of email marketing campaigns
- 1+ years experience in a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator role within Financial Services (ideal)
- Desire to work within Financial Services
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communications skills
Our client is a well established Investment Manager based in Mayfair, London. They are within walking distance from Green Park/St James's Park.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000-£32,000 + additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900