£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
7th February 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
This is an exciting and challenging role suitable for someone who has previous experience within Digital Marketing working for a agency (Digital/Marketing/creative). The diversity that comes with this Marketing Manager role demands an energetic personality who can communicate at all levels and has a solution-orientated attitude.
- Prior experience in digital marketing, including email, social media, website, marketing automation, SEO, PPC and tracking performance
- Experience working in a marketing or digital agency is essential.
- Editing and copywriting skills: ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO and advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- A degree-level qualification in Marketing or a related field
My client is a dynamic Digital marketing agency, working with a number of renowned consumer brands. The Marketing Manager will work with a tight knit, friendly team with a creative background based out of a relaxed, contemporary office in London.
Salary & Benefits
For the Marketing Manager the opportunity is paying between £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900