£28000 - 32000 / annum
1st July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
A high growth Financial services business is on an exciting journey to develop their marketing capabilities; getting more in touch with their customers. This means they are looking for a driven and creative Marketing Executive to join the team to support with the development of their UK marketing plan.
This role will provide invaluable support and direction across all the marketing channels. You'll develop and execute the UK marketing plan, incorporating a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns business objectives. Through your expertise and execution, you'll demonstrate the real value that marketing can bring to support their ambitious growth plans. You will design and deliver all email marketing content. A key part of the role is assisting in the design of automated marketing campaigns.
- A successful track record working within marketing for a financial or professional services business.
- Microsoft Office software suite competency, with strong PowerPoint skills
- WordPress website management software experience (or similar web content management software)
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro - ability to maintain InDesign content library and make standard updates to source documents
- Social media content marketing experience (LinkedIn, Facebook and desire to explore and implement new platform opportunities)
- Enthusiastic approach to marketing and financial services
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
A brilliant ambitious business based in London. They have seen impressive growth recently and looking to recruit a great marketer to continue their growth! The Marketing Executive will be joining a collaborative team who place emphasis on employee support and direction.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900